Welcome to my blog

Hello there everyone and welcome to my new blog. Some of you may know me from my other blog Leona's Crohn's Life where I post entries on what is happening in my life and how I am feeling.

I have had numerous ideas for blog posts but they don't suit my other blog so I thought I would start a new blog. On this blog I wanted to share informative posts and tell you my experiences on the illnesses I have, medications I have been on, I want to do review on different types of products such ostomy supplies and supplements. As well as the informative posts on dysphagia I want to share the recipes that I have found make suitable pureed and mushy meals because when I first got dysphagia I had no idea what meals I could make and I would hate other people like myself having to experience that because the not knowing what you can eat and the constant hunger is not nice at all.

If there is any blog posts that you would like to see me do then please leave a comment in the comment section below or message me on my social media.

That is it for today's post, the next post that you will see on here is going to be about my journey with chronic illness and what illnesses I actually have. With having nearly 20 years of medical problems I might have to spilt it into a couple of posts so I don't bombard you with information, hopefully I can get it all wrapped up within 2 posts. Until next time take care everyone and...............


Keep strong
and 
Keep fighting

💓💙💚💛💜 



You can also follow me on 


Comments